This is a super quick pasta dish that can be eaten warm or cold. It’s great for dairy intolerant individuals. The pasta can be substituted for whole-wheat pasta and can be easily doubled. This will be a hit with vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 250g farfalle pasta
- 10 pitted olives
- 1 large yellow bell pepper chopped into small cubes
- Tomatoes on the vine
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- Salt flakes
- Drizzle the tomatoes on the vine with olive oil and roast in a 180 pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta as per packing and drain, saving a cup of the pasta water.
- Mix in the pitted olives, the chopped bell pepper, the roasted tomatoes and the pesto and toss.
- Add the pasta water to moisten.
- Sprinkle with the salt flakes and serve warm.